As featured in...
You will also get:
- A daily eating and drinking schedule
- Quick no-recipe Suhoor ideas
- 6 things to make in advance and freeze
- 7 tips to lose weight in Ramadan
- How to tackle food and health-related challenges during Ramadan
- Exercise and fitness suggestions
My biggest challenge during Ramadan is eating too much at Iftar. This workshop taught me how to get the maximum of healthy foods and replace the bad habits. I plan to rearrange the way I eat in Iftar and Suhur and focus on fiber.Workshop Participant
I have a hard time staying hydrated and not eating too much sugary sweets. I learned how I can fill up and eat less, how to reduce the sugar and get more fiber. I will be making some things to freeze in advance.Workshop Participant
The workshop is excellent. I liked the mention of specific foods we can eat for suhoor and iftar, the spacing, as well as the explanation of how our digestive system works during fasting. Thank you so much for this workshop!Aamina T., USA
I really liked the breakdown of the times of the meals and water intake. The diagram was really helpful. The recipes for suhoor were great and I plan to use them inshaa Allah. Everything you said was really informative. It was really clear, comprehensive, and informative to have a healthy and beneficial ramadan. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend it. Thank you so much Nour for taking the time to breakdown how to enjoy a healthy ramadan. You took out the stress of what and how to eat. I truly appreciate it. JazakAllah Khair!Susan M. , New York, USA
The workshop was excellent. Many choices to eat that are also easy to make. I would recommend it to family and friends.Suha S., Dubai, UAE
This is an excellent workshop. I liked the laid back but effective approach. I would recommend it to family and friends.Saira S., Virginia, USA
I tend to eat excessive amounts of carbs, and I learned a lot of healthy options for Suhour and Iftar that I was unaware of.Workshop Participant
The workshop was excellent. I like the recipe ideas for Suhur and health benefits of fasting. I recommend watching it.Nada S., USA
Commonly Asked Questions
1. When is the workshop?
Whenever you want! The workshop is already recorded. You will receive an email immediately after you buy it with links to access the recording as well as the material. You can watch it right away, in the morning, at nighttime, when your kids nap, or after work, and at any time zone you're in.
2. I'm in XYZ country. How can I access the workshop?
The workshop is completely accessible online. You just need an internet connection and an electronic device. You can access it on your phone, iPad, laptop, computer, or any device that has internet browsing ability.
3. What do I actually get? Is it a book?
The workshop is a 1-hour video that goes over everything you need to eat healthy, hydrate, and have sustained energy during the fast. You will be able to download an audio of the video and the video material in a pdf format. You will also have a bonus resource guide in a pdf format that you can download. Between the video slides and bonus handout, you will have lots of ideas for meals, meal combinations, and foods to eat at suhoor and iftar.
4. When is the live Q and A session? How can I submit questions?
The live Q and A session is online, next Saturday, 5/27, at 11 am EST. The first email you receive after you buy the workshop has a link for you to join the Q and A session. If you can't make it live, you can submit your questions in advance, and I will answer them during the session. The session will be recorded, and the recording will be sent out shortly afterwards.
5. You're selling the book and workshop combo at a discount. I already have the book. Do you have an offer for me?
Yes! I'm grateful and thankful for your support and for trusting me with your nutrition, food, and health challenges. I'm extending the same offer to you too. If you already have the book and would like the workshop, email us at email@example.com BEFORE you buy the workshop and we'll send you $10 coupon code. If you bought the book through Amazon, please send us an image of your purchase, a receipt, or purchase confirmation number (or anything that verifies that you bought it there).
- Fasting creates a health advantage for weight loss, cardiovascular disease, detox, and digestive tract that you can only obtain if you nourish right in the evening
- The long days add a layer of challenge to fasting, and nourishing your body is critical to boost your stamina throughout the month
- The right choices at Suhoor supply your body with energy during the day to sustain your daily activities and work/family commitments
- The right choices at Iftar supply your body with energy and prevent the food coma so you can participate in prayers at night
- Preventing overeating and food-related challenges will help you enjoy and experience the spirituality of the Ramadan, without the troubles of heartburn, indigestion, or others
And, most importantly, because eating healthy is mentioned in the Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)
- Allah asked every one to eat what is lawful. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُوا مِمَّا فِي الْأَرْضِ حَلَالًا طَيِّبًا “Ye people eat of what is on earth lawful and wholesome” (Quran 2:168)
- Muslims are to eat the best food after selecting. وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا وَلَا تُسْرِفُوا إِنَّهُ لَا يُحِبّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ “Eat and drink , but waste not excess, for Allah loves not the prodigals” (Quran 7:31)
- Muslims are to select the best quality of food. فَلْيَنْظُرْ أَيُّهَا أَزْكَى طَعَامًا فَلْيَأْتِكُمْ بِرِزْقٍ مِنْهُ “ Now send ye then one of you with the money of yours to the town: let him find out which is the best food…” (Quran 18:19)